Come earn your free certificate from the People's Law School!
Join us every Tuesday in May (starting May 7th) from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m., and learn about those pesky legal questions that often pop up in your daily living.
Learn from faculty, local attorneys, and law enforcement who will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Life-cycle of a product: Understanding the How Good and Bad Products Make it to Market and Into Your Body
- Parental Control Apps: Step-by-Step Instruction to Help Parents Protect Their Tech-Savvy Kids
- Everything You Need to Know About Insurance (auto, underinsured motorist (“UM”), home, rental, general liability, etc.)
- Common Pitfalls to Avoid When Filing for Social Security Disability and Workman’s Compensation
- Youth At Risk: Hear from the Gulf Coast Kids House about What is Happening in Our Community, Talking with Children about Personal Safety, and Mandated Reporting of Child Abuse
People’s Law School will be held downtown at the New World Landing, 600 S. Palafox Street. Light snacks and beverages will be served.
Register for Free below!
If you have any questions or concerns, please call for Kim Adams at (850) 435-7056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.