Levin Papantonio and Florida Bar Disclaimers
Attorney-Client Relationship Disclaimer
The material and statements provided throughout this web site do not create, and are not intended to create, an attorney-client relationship, and no one in this firm is agreeing to represent you in any legal matter. If you are already represented by an attorney, then no attorney or employee of this firm can speak with you nor provide legal advice to you without the consent of your attorney. Accordingly, if you are already represented by an attorney, please do not contact one of our attorneys or employees without your lawyer's consent.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
This web site does not offer, and is not intended to offer, legal or medical advice. The content on this web site is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for the professional judgment of a legal and/or healthcare provider. You should not rely upon any material or statements in this web site for legal or medical purposes. We recommend that you review this information carefully with your doctor or healthcare professional before making any decisions regarding your health or recommended medical treatment. While reasonable attempts have been made to insure the accuracy of the information on this web site, our firm cannot make express or implied representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information.
Florida Bar Jury Verdict, Testimonials and Results Disclaimer
The information on this site includes PAST RESULTS, TESTIMONIALS FROM CLIENTS, and STATEMENTS ABOUT THE QUALITY OF OUR LEGAL WORK. The Florida Bar requires us to tell you that:
- The information has not been reviewed or approved by The Florida Bar.
- The facts and circumstances of your case may differ from the matter in which results have been provided.
- All results for all cases are not provided. However, we certainly can provide the results for any of our cases.
- The results on the site are not necessarily representative of all of the results obtained by the lawyers at this firm.
- Every case is different, and each client’s case must be evaluated and handled on its own merits.
- The individual facts and circumstances of your case may differ from the matters in which the testimonials are provided.
- Testimonials of all clients are not provided.
- These testimonials are not necessarily representative of all clients’ experience with the lawyers of our firm.
Florida Bar Advertisement Disclaimer
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
Duplication of Material From Web Site
Materials appearing at this web site may only be reproduced in their entirety (without modification) and must include the disclaimers.
316 S. Baylen St., Ste. 600, Pensacola, FL 32502, email@example.com, 888-435-7001