316 South Baylen St.
Pensacola, FL 32502
Mrs. Preston started her legal career at the firm in 1994 as a litigation assistant. She then went to law school in 2000 to pursue her lifelong goal of becoming an attorney. Mrs. Preston focuses her practice on personal injury, mass tort litigation, products liability litigation, wrongful death, and environmental law.
Mrs. Preston has been involved in multiple mass tort litigations including Rezulin, Breast Implants, Asbestos, Accutane, PPA, Abilify and Yamaha Rhino. She also handled numerous BP Oil Spill Class Action claims and litigation. Mrs. Preston has handled trials and assisted with personal injury and product liability trials as well.
She is currently licensed to practice law before all Florida state courts, the Northern and Middle Districts of Florida, and has been given permission to practice in multiple multi-district litigations.
Mrs. Preston stays actively involved in her local community through her church and charitable organizations. Over the years, her particular focus has been on helping the homeless population.
Year Joined Law Firm
- 2003-2007; 2008-2016 (Of Counsel); 2016 to Present
Present Position with Law Firm
Areas of Practice
- Personal injury
- Mass tort litigation
- Products liability litigation
- Wrongful death
- Environmental law
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Juris Doctorate with Honors; University of Florida, Frederic G. Levin College of Law; Gainesville, Florida
- Bachelors of Art in Political Science with Honors; University of West Florida; Pensacola, Florida
- Associates of Arts in Criminal Justice with Honors; Pensacola Junior College, Pensacola, Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Northwest Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Past President and Current Member
- Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association