316 South Baylen St.
Pensacola, FL 32502
Madeline Pendley is an associate attorney at Levin Papantonio and focuses her practice on mass torts, specifically, pharmaceutical litigation. She graduated from the University of North Georgia with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science. Mrs. Pendley then received her Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law in 2019, graduating cum laude.
While in law school, Mrs. Pendley served as a Senior Associate of Stetson’s Law Review. Her seminar article was selected for presentation at the semi-annual Law Review Scholarship Luncheon. Mrs. Pendley was also a member of Stetson’s Nationally Ranked Trial Team. She competed in two regional and four national competitions, and was named ‘Captain’ and ‘Most Valuable Player’ of the team.
Upon graduation, Mrs. Pendley received the Walter Mann Award, which is given to one student each year who, “in the opinion of both her classmates and faculty has shown the greatest promise of becoming an outstanding leader in the legal profession.” Since joining Levin Papantonio, she has since been appointed to various MDL committees, including the Losartan and Irbesartan leadership committee and the Zantac Science and Expert Committee.
Year Joined the Firm
Present Position with the Firm
Areas of Practice
- Mass Torts
- Juris Doctor, Stetson University College of Law
Honors: graduated cum laude
Honors: Honors Roll
Honors: Walter Mann Award
Honors: Law Review: Semi-Annual Scholarship Luncheon Presenter
Honors: Stetson Trial Team – Captain
Honors: Stetson Trial Team – Most Valuable Player
Honors: National Finalist – National Trial Competition 2019
Honors: Regional Champion – National Trial Competition 2019
Honors: National Finalist – National Civil Trial Competition 2018
Honors: Regional Semi-finalist – National Trial Competition 2018
- Bachelor of Science, University of North Georgia
Major in Political Science
Honors: Dean’s List
Honors: HOPE Scholarship Recipient
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice (AAJ ), member
- Florida Justice Association, member
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
Seminars Taught and Published Works
- Mass Torts Made Perfect, “New Valsartan Criteria: How to Vet and Score Cases,” October 2019.
- National Trial Lawyer’s Summit, “Zantac & Valsartan: NDMA Contamination,” January 2020.
- “Zantac: The Blockbuster Carcinogen,” Journal of the Florida Justice Association (March/April 2020).
- “Zantac Litigation Starts to Gain Steam,” the Trial Lawyer Magazine (June 2020).
- Mass Torts Made Perfect. “Zantac Litigation,” October 2020.