- Emmie Paulos
- Levin Papantonio
- (850) 435-7000
- (888) 435-7001
- epaulos [at] levinlaw.com
Emanuella J. Paulos is an associate at Levin Papantonio, focusing her practice on mass tort litigation. As a member of the mass tort department at Levin Papantonio, she has had experience with various mass tort projects. She is actively involved with the BP Deepwater Horizon multidistrict litigation, as well as Xarelto litigation.
Ms. Paulos earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of California, Santa Barbara in 2004. She received her Juris Doctorate from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in 2010, graduating in the top third of her class. While in law school, Ms. Paulos was an active member of the Entertainment Law Society.
As a fellow of the Center for Law, Technology, and Communication, Ms. Paulos gained valuable experience in the areas of research, dialogue, debate, and issues addressing the legal challenges of the twenty-first century.
She is currently licensed to practice law in California, Florida, and Washington D.C.
Present Position with Law Firm
Areas of Practice
- Mass Tort Litigation
- District of Columbia
- Juris Doctor; Thomas Jefferson School of Law; San Diego, California; 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology; University of California at Santa Barbara; Santa Barbara, California; May 2003
Honors and Awards
- Academic Achievement Award (High Honors): Negotiation Theory and Still
- Honor Roll (Fall 2008, Spring 2009, Fall 2009, Spring 2010)