316 South Baylen St.
Pensacola, FL 32502
Christopher G. Paulos is an associate attorney at Levin Papantonio. He graduated from the University of Southern California in 2000 obtaining a Bachelor of Arts degree comprised of Communication Arts and Sciences, with an emphasis in Argumentation and Advocacy, as well as Cinema/Television Critical Studies. In May 2010, He received his Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California.
While in law school, Mr. Paulos was a member of both the Moot Court Honor Society and Mock Trial Team, competing and prevailing in both national and regional competitions that included topics such as medical malpractice, wrongful death, criminal law, entertainment law, and copyright and trademark disputes.
During his clerkship at the San Diego County Office of the Public Defender, Mr. Paulos worked closely with the Felony Trial department on cases involving violent crimes, drug crimes, and financial wrongdoing. His previous work as an attorney includes the resolution of international discovery disputes, the representation of parties accused of violations of international and offshore gaming statutes, high intensity drug trafficking conspiracies, and professional malpractice.
Mr. Paulos was president of the Thomas Jefferson School of Law Student Bar Association where he oversaw the activities of more than 40 student organizations and represented the student body in consultations with the American Bar Association, faculty, administration, and local community organizations. He was also the president of the Entertainment Law Society. He currently mentors the Moot Court Honor Society and Mock Trial Team as a sitting member of the Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni Board of Directors.
Year Joined Law Firm
Present Position with Law Firm
Areas of Practice
- Mass tort
- Personal injury
- Qui tam and false claims
- Products liability
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Juris Doctor, Thomas Jefferson School of Law; San Diego, California; 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Arts and Sciences: Argumentation and Advocacy, Cinema/Television Critical Studies; University of Southern California; Los Angeles, California; 2000
- Granuflo: FMC’s Dark Secret Revealed; Journal of the Florida Justice Association; 2013
- For-Profit Education: Exploiting the American Dream one Student at a Time; The Trial Lawyer; 2012
- Yaz: Blockbuster Drug, Blockbuster Lies; The Trial Lawyer; 2012
- Tales from China and London; The National Jurist; 2009
Honors and Awards
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2016
- Rising Star Award, Pensacola Independent News, 2012
- BMA/Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition, quarter finalist and “Top Ten Oralist,” 2010
- Texas Young Lawyers Association Regional Trial Competition, 2nd place, 2009
- ABA Labor Law Mock Trial Competition, semi-finalist, 2008
- Fellow of Center for Law, Technology, and Communications
- High Grade Award: Written Appellate Advocacy
- High Grade Award: Lawyers in American Film
- Deans Scholar, 2007
- Who’s Who: American Law Students, 2009
- Pro Bono Honors Award Recipient
- “Best Back” USC Varsity Rugby Club, 2000
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties Bar Association
- Mass Tort Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Phi Alpha Delta
- William L. Todd Jr. American Inn of Court
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni Board of Directors
Before coming to Levin Papantonio, Mr. Paulos worked in various film production companies, as well as the San Diego County Department of the Public Defender and the Thomas Jefferson School of Law.