Levin Papantonio Rafferty
316 South Baylen St.
Pensacola, FL 32502
Brenton Goodman is an associate at Levin Papantonio. Born and raised in Pensacola, he is honored to follow in the footsteps of his family members and work to improve the lives of individuals both locally and nationally.
Mr. Goodman graduated with a philosophy degree from Davidson College and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law. Before entering law school, Mr. Goodman worked as an assistant to the Mayor of Pensacola and helped coach football at Pensacola High School.
While in Law School, he made the Deans List in the Fall of 2014 and 2015 and apprenticed for two Federal Judges. He also interned with the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice & Human Rights and the Department of Justice's Narcotic and Dangerous Drug Section.
After law school, he worked for the Office of the State Attorney in the First Judicial Circuit of Florida. For approximately two years, Mr. Goodman prosecuted misdemeanor and domestic violence battery cases on behalf of the citizens of Escambia County and the State of Florida.
As a member of Levin Papantonio's Class Action Department, Mr. Goodman will continue to work on behalf of all citizens to ensure our cities and communities are not forgotten and are kept safe.
Year Joined the Firm
Present Position with the Firm
Areas of Practice
- Class Actions
- Mass Torts
- Pensacola High School; International Baccalaureate Program; Pensacola, Florida
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy; Davidson College; Davidson, North Carolina
- Juris Doctorate; University of Florida, Levin College of Law; Gainesville, Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Davidson College Board of Visitors Member
- Friends of Big Brothers Big Sisters Member
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Pensacola American Inns of Court Member
- Temple Beth El Board Member