316 South Baylen St.
Pensacola, FL 32502
Andrew McGraw is an associate attorney at Levin Papantonio. He earned his undergraduate degree from The Florida State University in 1995 with a dual major in Criminology and Political Science. He then attended the Florida State University College of Law, earning his Juris Doctorate and a Master’s Degree in International Affairs, graduating in 2002.
A former prosecutor of nearly thirteen years, Mr. McGraw spent six years prosecuting crimes against children at the Gulf Coast Kid’s House, handling cases involving child neglect, child abuse, child molestation, sexual battery on children, and cases of possession and distribution of child pornography. Mr. McGraw then spent approximately one year supervising felony attorneys before coming to Levin Papantonio. As a prosecutor, Mr. McGraw fought for justice on the behalf of victims of crimes, handling thousands of cases and trying over 100 criminal trials. Mr. McGraw brings this dedication to justice to Levin Papantonio, fighting for victims injured by faulty medical products and pharmaceuticals.
Upon joining Levin Papantonio, Mr. McGraw has focused on mass tort litigation, mainly in projects involving IVC filters and Nexium/Prilosec Proton Pump Inhibitors.
Year Joined Law Firm
Present Position with Firm
- Associate Attorney
Areas of Practice
- Mass Torts
- Juris Doctorate; Florida State University; Tallahassee, Florida, 2002
- Master of Arts degree in International Affairs; Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 2002
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminology, Magna Cum Laude; Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 1995
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, Magna Cum Laude; Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Escambia/Santo Rosa Bar, Member