Alyson M. Petrick
Levin Papantonio Rafferty
316 South Baylen St.
Pensacola, FL 32502
Alyson M. Petrick joined Levin Papantonio Rafferty as an associate attorney in 2022 after practicing for nearly a decade with a preeminent mass torts law firm in St. Louis, Missouri, where she represented thousands of injured plaintiffs in over a dozen different litigations, including Roundup, Zantac, hernia mesh, pelvic mesh, SSRIs, and other cases. She graduated from Saint Louis University in 2011 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and International Studies and then received her Juris Doctor from Saint Louis University in 2015, where she received the distinction of being named a Dean’s Scholar each semester.
Ms. Petrick practices civil litigation in state and federal courts across the country, representing clients who have suffered serious injuries in product liability cases involving defective drugs, defective medical devices, and harmful products. Currently, her practice focuses on individuals suffering from Parkinson’s disease related to exposure from the harmful herbicide paraquat and U.S. veterans, service members, and civilian contractors who were injured by acts of terrorism.
Year Joined Law Firm
Present Position with Law Firm
Areas of Practice
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Juris Doctor, Saint Louis University School of Law, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, Political Science and International Studies, Saint Louis University, 2011