Our History of Nationwide Jury Trial Success is Legendary
During the past 30 years, Levin Papantonio has received more than 100 jury verdicts throughout the country in the amount of $1 million or more, and has achieved verdicts and settlements in excess of $3 billion.
A Sample of Levin Papantonio Jury Verdicts
- $1 Billion in Go-Kart Fire Case
- $480 Million in Single-Engine Airplane Collision
- $380 Million in Environmental Pollution Case
- $42 Million in Defective Drug Case
- $42 Million in Fraud Case
- $31 Million in Medical Malpractice Case
- $29 Million in Tobacco Smoker Case
- $25 Million in Defective Drug Case
- $25 Million in Brain Injury Case
- $21 Million in Discrimination Case
- $18 Million in Train Derailment
- $13 Million in Automobile Collision
- $12 Million in Brain Injury Case
- $11.5 Million in Dental Malpractice Case
- $10 Million in Asbestos Case
- $10 Million in Breach of Contract Case
- $8 Million in DRAM Shop Case
- $7.25 Million in Defective Exercise Equipment Case
- $4.8 Million in Trucking Accident
- $4.3 Million in Electrocution Case
- $3.8 Million in Railroad Crossing Collision
- $3.6 Million in Negligent Publication of Toll Free Number
- $3.5 Million in Defective Tire Case
- $3.3 Million in Defective Yamaha UTV Case
- $3.25 Million in Privacy Invasion Case
- $3.2 Million in Defective Dump Truck Case
- $2.6 Million in Natural Gas Flash Fire Case
- $2.4 Million in Mismatched Boat Engine Case
- $2.2 Million in Negligent Sale of Ammunition
- $2 Million in Toxic Waste Case
- $1.8 Million against Federal Government for Negligence
- $1.5 Million in Rape Case
- $1.5 Million against State Government for Negligence
- $1.4 Million in Slip and Fall
- $1.2 Million in Forklift Accident
- $1.2 Million in Bus Accident
- $1 Million against County Government for Negligence
REQUIRED BY THE FLORIDA BAR
The information on this site includes PAST RESULTS, TESTIMONIALS FROM CLIENTS, and STATEMENTS ABOUT THE QUALITY OF OUR LEGAL WORK. The Florida Bar requires us to tell you that:
- The information has not been reviewed or approved by The Florida Bar.
- The facts and circumstances of your case may differ from the matter in which results have been given.
- All results for all cases are not provided. However, we certainly can provide the results for any of our cases.
- The results on the site are not necessarily representative of all of the results obtained by the lawyers at this firm.
- Every case is different, and each client’s case must be evaluated and handled on its own merits.
- The individual facts and circumstances of your case may differ from the matters in which the testimonials are provided.
- Testimonials of all clients are not provided.
- These testimonials are not necessarily representative of all clients’ experience with the lawyers of our firm.