Florida Injury Attorneys: Why Levin Papantonio?
When choosing a law firm, please consider the benefits of selecting Levin Papantonio:
1. Experience: Since 1955, the attorneys have helped more than 100,000 clients, including thousands of asbestos cases, more than 2,000 breast implant cases, more than 4,000 Fen-Phen cases, and hundreds of clients with claims involving Hemophiliac-AIDS, Rexzulin, Baycol, PPA, Zyprexa, Bextra, and Vioxx.
2. Reputation: Named "One of America's Most Winning Law Firms" by the National Law Journal, the firm is well known and respected throughout the nation for its successful history of plaintiff jury verdicts and its key role in the tobacco and diet-drug national settlements.
3. Leadership: The attorneys have been selected, by Federal Court Appointments, to serve in leadership positions in several mass tort actions, including those involving diet drugs, breast implants and implantable defibrillators.
4. Active Involvement: The attorneys and staff are actively involved in the community as well as in the legal arena. The firm runs one of the region's leading philanthropic institutions, and contributes time talent, and financial support to a wide range of charitable organizations.
5. Attorneys: Attorneys Fred Levin, Mike Papantonio, Troy Rafferty, and Leo Thomas are listed in the publication Best Lawyers in America. Mr. Papantonio is a fellow with the International Academy of Trial Lawyers and the International Society of Barristers.
6. Strength: All of the attorneys and staff are dedicated to providing vigorous representation to people who have been injured or wronged. The team knows when to speak up and when not to back down.
7. Service: The legal team treats clients the way they would expect to be treated: with dignity, respect and concern. Telephone calls are returned, keeping you informed with clear explanations of your legal situation and available options.
8. Jury Trial Experience: Many firms advertise that they handle cases like yours, but you should know that only a few firms actively take cases to trial before juries. When selecting a firm, please consider the attorneys' years of actual jury trial verdicts.
9. Knowledge: The attorneys have deep legal and factual knowledge specific to the areas of law in which they practice. When you retain Levin Papantonio, you will never have to be concerned about whether your attorney is up to the job.
10. Resources: Pursuing complex, multi-plaintiff litigation requires substantial financial and technological resources as well as a team of skilled attorneys, support staff and experts. Why hire Levin Papantonio? The firm is well-equipped to handle even the most complex case against the most formidable opponent.