- Mark Proctor
- Levin Papantonio Thomas Mitchell Rafferty & Proctor, P.A.
- (850) 435-7000
- (888) 435-7001
- (850) 435-7020
Mark Proctor is President of Levin, Papantonio. He did his undergraduate work at Emory University and the University of Florida, receiving his degree from the University of Florida in 1972, and his law degree from the University of Florida in 1975. While at law school, he was an Editor of the Water Law Journal, University of Florida, and was a member of the honorary fraternity Phi Delta Phi.
He is licensed to practice law before all state courts in Florida, before the United States District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Florida, and before the United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit.
He is a former Assistant General Counsel for the City of Jacksonville, and the former General Counsel for the State of Florida Department of Natural Resources. He has been an adjunct professor of Environmental Law at the University of Florida and the University of West Florida, and has authored environmental articles for the Center of Land Use Law. Mr. Proctor is a member of the Florida Bar Association, the Florida Justice Association, the American Association of Justice and the National Trial Lawyers Association. He is a member of the Board of Trustees of the Fredric G. Levin College of Law at the University of Florida and active in community affairs serving on Boards of Directors of several charitable organizations.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Litigation
- Workers' Compensation
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, 1975
Honors: Member, Phi Delta Phi
Law Journal: Water Law Journal, Editor
- University of Florida, 1972
- Article, Center of Land Use Law
- Adjunct Professor, Environmental Law, University of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
Past Employment Positions:
- City of Jacksonville, Assistant General Counsel
- State of Florida Department of Natural Resources, Staff Attorney and General Counsel