- Clay Mitchell
- Levin Papantonio Thomas Mitchell Rafferty & Proctor, P.A.
- (850) 435-7000
- (888) 435-7001
- (850) 435-7020
Clay Mitchell received his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida in 1961, and his law degree from Mercer University in 1965.
While at law school, he was a member of the Mercer University Law Review. After law school, he became an Assistant County Solicitor, and eventually a circuit court judge.
He is licensed to practice law before all Florida state courts, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida, the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Mitchell is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Association of Florida Trial Lawyers, the American Bar Association, The Florida Bar and The Montana Bar. He limits his practice to nursing home abuse/neglect and personal injury/wrongful death litigation.
Areas of Practice:
- Neglect and Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Wrongful Death Litigation
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia, 1965
Law Review: Mercer University Law Review, Member
- University of Florida, 1961
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- The Montana Bar
Past Employment Positions:
- Assistant County Solicitor
- Circuit Court Judge