- Christopher Paulos
- Associate Attorney
- Levin Papantonio Thomas Mitchell Rafferty & Proctor, P.A.
- (850) 435-7000
- (888) 435-7001
- (850) 435-7020
Christopher G. Paulos is an associate attorney at Levin, Papantonio, Thomas, Mitchell, Rafferty and Proctor P.A. He graduated from the University of Southern California in 2000 obtaining a double major Bachelor of Arts degree comprised of Communication Arts and Sciences, with an emphasis in Argumentation and Advocacy, as well as Cinema/Television Critical Studies. In May 2010, He received his Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California.
While in law school, Mr. Paulos was a member of both the Moot Court Honor Society and Mock Trial Team, competing and prevailing in both national and regional competitions that included topics such as medical malpractice, wrongful death, criminal law, entertainment law, copyright and trademark disputes.
During his clerkship at the San Diego County Office of the Public Defender, Mr. Paulos worked closely with the Felony Trial Department, working on cases involving violent crimes, drug crimes, and financial wrongdoing. His previous work as an attorney includes the resolution of international discovery disputes, the representation of parties accused of violations of international and offshore gaming statutes, high intensity drug trafficking conspiracies, and professional malpractice.
Mr. Paulos was President of the Thomas Jefferson School of Law Student Bar Association where he oversaw the activities of 40+ student organizations and represented the student body in consultations with the American Bar Association, faculty, administration and local community organizations. He was also the President of the Entertainment Law Society. He currently mentors the Moot Court Honor Society and Mock Trial Team as a sitting member of the Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni Board of Directors.
|Cases I'm Handling:|
Qui Tam and False Claims
Year Joined Organization:
- Juris Doctor, Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, CA 2010
- B.A. Communication Arts and Sciences: Argumentation & Advocacy and B.A. Cinema/Television Critical Studies, University of University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 2000
Honors and Awards:
- 2010 BMI/Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition, Quarter Finalist & “Top Ten Oralist”
- 2009 Texas Young Lawyers Assoc. Regional Trial Comp., 2nd Place
- 2008 ABA Labor Law Mock Trial Competition, Semi-finalist
- Fellow, Center for Law, Technology and Communications
- High Grade Award: Written Appellate Advocacy
- High Grade Award: Lawyers In American Film
- Dean’s Scholar 2007
- Who’s Who: American Law Students 2009
- Pro Bono Honors Award Recipient
- 2000 “Best Back” USC Varsity Rugby Club
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Pro Hac Vice Admissions:
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- United Sates Disitrict Court, Southern District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Escambia & Santa Rosa Counties Bar Association
- Mass Tort Trail Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Phi Alpha Delta
- William L. Todd Jr. American Inn of Court
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni Board of Directors